To respond to the notice seeking clarifications on the GST Portal, perform the subsequent steps:
In case of latest Registration:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the REGISTER NOW link.
3. Select the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) option.
4. within the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) field, enter the TRN received.
5. Click the PROCEED button.
6. within the Mobile / Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number and email address. OTP is valid just for 10 minutes.
OTP sent to email address and mobile number are same.
In case OTP is invalid, try again by clicking the press here to resend the OTP link. you'll receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID again. Enter the newly received OTP again.
7. Click the PROCEED button.
In case of Existing Registration:
1. Login to GST Portal with valid credentials.
2. Click Services > Registration> Application for the Filing Clarifications command.
3. within the Reference No. of Notice field, enter the reference number specified on the notice which you've got received for filing the clarifications.
Or within the Application Reference Number (ARN) field, enter the appliance reference number received like the appliance submitted. Click the SEARCH button.
4. just in case of latest registration application, within the Modification within the Registration Application filed field, select Yes or No.
4.1 just in case of Yes:
a. Click the PROCEED button.
b. Original application is out there in editable mode for all those fields that Notice has been issued. Edit the small print and upload the extra documents wherever required.
4.2 just in case of No:
a. the appliance is displayed for filing clarification.
5. within the Query Repsonse field, enter your response.
6. within the Additional Information field, enter any additional information supporting the submission of your clarification application.
7. Click Choose File button to upload any supporting document.
8. Select the Verification checkbox.
9. Select the Name of Authorized Signatory from the drop-down list.
10. Enter the Place from where application is being filed.
Note: you'll save the shape at any point of your time within the timeline of maximum 7 working days from generation of the Notice for seeking clarifications by the Tax Official.
11. Submit the appliance using SUBMIT WITH DSC or SUBMIT WITH EVC as applicable/ eligible.
11.1 just in case of SUBMIT WITH DSC:
a. Click the SUBMIT WITH DSC button.
b. Click the PROCEED button.
c. Select the certificate and click on the SIGN button.
11.2 just in case of SUBMIT WITH EVC:
a. Click the SUBMIT WITH EVC button.
b. Enter the OTP sent to email and mobile number of the Authorized Signatory registered at the GST Portal and click on the VALIDATE OTP button.
13. a hit message is displayed. Intimation of submission of the shape by the Taxpayer is shipped via SMS to the applicant on the registered mobile number. Email is shipped to the applicant also the authorized signatory.