GST Amendment to Non-Core fields doesn't require approval by the Tax Official. All fields aside from Core fields are Non-core fields. samples of non-core fields are details of the authorized signatory, modification of Stake holder details like promoter partner karta etc. Amended information is submitted by the Registrant and is updated within the registration particular of the taxpayers in the GST database automatically.
Note: If you've got already applied for GST amendment of core field and ARN is generated and therefore the application remains not approved by any tax authority, then you'll receive below the message while you apply for GST amendment of non-core field. Click the YES button just in case you would like to proceed alternatively click NO.
In case you click Yes, core application changes that are applied for GST amendment won't be reflected within the Form.
To amend the knowledge provided within the non-core fields during registration, you would like to perform the subsequent steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click on the Services > Registration > GST Amendment of Registration Non - Core Fields link.
4. the appliance form for editing is displayed and non-core fields is out there in editable form. Edit the small print within the desired tab.
5. within the Verification tab, select the Verification checkbox.
6. within the Name of Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the authorized signatory.
7. within the Place field, enter the name of the place.
8. After filling the appliance for GST Amendment of Registration, you would like to digitally sign the appliance using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-Signature or EVC.
On the submission of application for GST amendment of registration, a message successful submission of application is display. you'll receive the acknowledgement in next quarter-hour on your registered e-mail address and mobile number.
SMS and email are going to be sent to the first authorized signatory intimating ARN and successful filing of the shape.
GST Amendment to Non-Core fields is auto approved after successful filing by the taxpayer and doesn't require any processing by the Tax Official.