To choose the Composition Levy on the GST Portal, perform the subsequent steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
In case of latest Registration:
2. Login the GST Portal by entering your login Credentials.
3. Once you've got logged in, select ‘Application to choose Composition Levy’ from the Registration Menu.
4. you'll be directed to a replacement screen – Application to choose Composition Levy. Your GSTIN, Legal Name of Business, brand name (if any), and Address of Principal Place of Business are going to be displayed.
5. Below that, your Nature of business and Jurisdiction are going to be listed.
6. Below given these details , These is a composition declaration you must check for pledge to be abide by conditions and also with restrictions for several taxpayers, mostly who falls under composition levy.
7. Before submission, you want to also check the box for Verification (below the Composition Declaration) that states that each one the knowledge given is true which nothing has been concealed from the authority.
8. Finally, before submission, select to be Authorized Signatory from the dropdown menu and enter the Place.
9. Once you decide on the Authorized Signatory and enter the Place, the choices to submit the shape will get activated. Select the specified mode – DSC, E-sign, or EVC – and click on the corresponding submission option. For the aim of this manual, we'll submit the appliance using DSC.
10. you'll get a prompt to verify your action, click on PROCEED to maneuver forward.
11. The system will retrieve the installed digital signatures available on your system using the emSigner and you'll get a pop-up to pick the specified DSC. Select the specified signature.
12. Once you decide on the specified digital signature (it will get highlighted in blue), click Sign. If your digital signature is authenticated, you'll get a hit message.
13. The system will perform some validations and if they're successful your ARN for the work item are going to be generated and sent to you via e-mail and SMS within subsequent quarter-hour .