To withdraw from the Composition Levy on the GST Portal, perform the subsequent steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click on the Services > Registration > Application for Withdrawal from Composition Levy link.
The Intimation/Application for Withdrawal from Composition Levy page is display.
4. Select the go back which withdrawal from Composition Levy is sought using the calendar. Date for withdrawal from Composition Levy can't be before the date on which Composition Levy has been opted.
5. Select the rationale for withdrawal from Composition Levy from the drop-down list.
6. Select the Verification checkbox.
7. within the Name of Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the name of authorized signatory.
8. within the Place field, enter the place where the shape is filed.
9. Click the SAVE button to save lots of the info .
After filling the appliance , you would like to digitally sign the appliance using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) or EVC.
In Case of DSC:
a. Click the SUBMIT WITH DSC button.
b. Click the PROCEED button.
c. Select the certificate and click on the SIGN button.
In Case of EVC:
a. Click the SUBMIT WITH EVC button.
b. Enter the OTP sent to email and mobile number of the Authorized Signatory registered at the GST Portal and click on the VALIDATE OTP button.
The success message is displayed. you'll receive the acknowledgement in next quarter-hour on your registered e-mail address and mobile number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt is shipped on your e-mail address and mobile number.
Once the appliance to withdraw from the Composition Levy is filed, application is auto approved and you're taken out of the Composition Levy.
Note: Once you're withdrawn from Composition Levy, you'll attend My Profile and make sure your Taxpayer Type is modified to Regular from Composition and you'll have access to all or any the returns applicable to Regular taxpayer.