To view the saved applications, perform the subsequent steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Click the REGISTER NOW link.
3. Select the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) option.
4. within the Temporary Reference Number (TRN) field, enter the TRN received.
5. Click the PROCEED button.
6. within the Mobile / Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number and email address. OTP is valid just for 10 minutes.
• OTP sent to email address and mobile number are same.
• just in case OTP is invalid, try again by clicking the press here to resend OTP link. you'll receive the OTP on your registered mobile number or email ID again. Enter the newly received OTP again.
7. Click the PROCEED button.
8. The My Saved Application page is displayed. Under the Action column, click the Edit icon (icon in blue square with white pen) to access the PART B of the appliance form and retrieve the saved application.
Note: form are going to be available for 15 days from the date of generation of TRN.